DANMAR S.A. was established in 1985 in Guatemala City as a family owned steamship agency providing full agency and husbandry services for liner and tramp vessels.
As our customer base grew, new opportunities emerged which allowed us to adapt our ‘know how” and diversify into other logistical sectors. In addition to our traditional maritime services, our portfolio of services now also includes: air cargo services, cargo inspections, NVOCC operations, third party container management and other logistics services.
The constantly changing Guatemalan market and its specific regulations pose a challenge to any logistics company interested in doing business in this territory. DANMAR has set out to provide a comprehensive solution to this challenge by bringing together proven expertise. This local knowledge combined with modern technologies and the ability to adapt to our customers needs enables us to provide a cost-effective and efficient solution for our principals.
- Carrier booking cancellation fee latest hit for Indian exporters
- European shipper groups renew call for regulatory scrutiny of carriers
- Unprecedented import volumes to continue well into 2022: analysts
- Australian shipping industry blames congestion for record rates amid probe
- Contract focus behind carrier moves to hold spot market hikes
- Europe’s landside disruption offsets carrier capacity injection
Air Cargo News
- Digital pricing taking air freight ‘out of the darkness’: Webcargo
- Air cargo rates rocket to 2021 high on Shanghai lockdown
- Geodis deploys scheduled freighter in tight air cargo market
- Asia-US air cargo rates spike on China airport lockdowns
- Container chaos driving demand for Antonov capacity
- Latest COVID-19 outbreak leaves China air cargo in disarray