DANMAR S.A. was established in 1985 in Guatemala City as a family owned steamship agency providing full agency and husbandry services for liner and tramp vessels.
As our customer base grew, new opportunities emerged which allowed us to adapt our ‘know how” and diversify into other logistical sectors. In addition to our traditional maritime services, our portfolio of services now also includes: air cargo services, cargo inspections, NVOCC operations, third party container management and other logistics services.
The constantly changing Guatemalan market and its specific regulations pose a challenge to any logistics company interested in doing business in this territory. DANMAR has set out to provide a comprehensive solution to this challenge by bringing together proven expertise. This local knowledge combined with modern technologies and the ability to adapt to our customers needs enables us to provide a cost-effective and efficient solution for our principals.
- Drewry upgrades '20 carrier profit guidance to $11 billion
- MSC, CMA CGM tout TradeLens benefits as they complete integration
- Maersk boosts ’20 earnings guidance again on strong demand
- CMA CGM says online services restored after cyber attack
- Carriers throwing capacity at booming trade lanes
- Container shortages threaten India’s export gains
Air Cargo News
- China–Europe air cargo rates climb as new products hit the market
- China-Europe air cargo rates climb as new products hit the market
- Supply-chain upheaval threatens peak plans, ‘21 budgets
- Forwarders locking in charter, freighter space as air cargo demand builds
- Air cargo facing huge post-Golden Week demand: forwarders
- JOC Uncharted: Vaccine delivery to soak up air capacity for up to 18 months