DANMAR S.A. was established in 1985 in Guatemala City as a family owned steamship agency providing full agency and husbandry services for liner and tramp vessels.
As our customer base grew, new opportunities emerged which allowed us to adapt our ‘know how” and diversify into other logistical sectors. In addition to our traditional maritime services, our portfolio of services now also includes: air cargo services, cargo inspections, NVOCC operations, third party container management and other logistics services.
The constantly changing Guatemalan market and its specific regulations pose a challenge to any logistics company interested in doing business in this territory. DANMAR has set out to provide a comprehensive solution to this challenge by bringing together proven expertise. This local knowledge combined with modern technologies and the ability to adapt to our customers needs enables us to provide a cost-effective and efficient solution for our principals.
- Backhaul trades show carrier struggle to recover low-sulfur costs
- Strong global growth offsets flagging trans-Pacific in 2019: OOCL
- DP World seeks stake in Russia's Fesco
- Top container makers warn on profits as trade slump bites
- Container line-shipper relationships fail to evolve
- Early rise in low-sulfur fuel price triggers Maersk increase
Air Cargo News
- Freighter slot restrictions drag down Schiphol’s annual volume
- European airports: Time to reform outdated airline slot system
- Year of the salmon lifts Norway-China air cargo
- ARO 2020: Shippers need new plan for Mexico–US freight
- ARO 2020: Shippers need new plan for Mexico-US freight
- ARO 2020: Air cargo flies into 2020 buffeted by weak demand, geopolitical tensions