DANMAR S.A. was established in 1985 in Guatemala City as a family owned steamship agency providing full agency and husbandry services for liner and tramp vessels.
As our customer base grew, new opportunities emerged which allowed us to adapt our ‘know how” and diversify into other logistical sectors. In addition to our traditional maritime services, our portfolio of services now also includes: air cargo services, cargo inspections, NVOCC operations, third party container management and other logistics services.
The constantly changing Guatemalan market and its specific regulations pose a challenge to any logistics company interested in doing business in this territory. DANMAR has set out to provide a comprehensive solution to this challenge by bringing together proven expertise. This local knowledge combined with modern technologies and the ability to adapt to our customers needs enables us to provide a cost-effective and efficient solution for our principals.
- Strong demand, rates drive big gain in Cosco’s 2020 profits
- TPM21: Widdows says e-commerce boom changing peak shipping periods
- Trans-Atlantic braces for rate hikes as capacity shifts elsewhere
- TPM21: Carrier CEOs say trans-Pacific disruptions expose contract limits
- Rates hold as European demand for Chinese goods bucks seasonal trend
- Ex-China container contract rates rising on sustained demand
Air Cargo News
- Lower-value freight bumped off planes by high-margin cargo
- Return of pre-pandemic demand to further stress air capacity
- DSV locks in air charter capacity on major trade lanes
- CMA CGM Air Cargo takes off on Europe-US trade lane
- Air cargo rates plunge post-Chinese New Year
- K+N expands Asian air freight footprint with Apex takeover