DANMAR S.A. was established in 1985 in Guatemala City as a family owned steamship agency providing full agency and husbandry services for liner and tramp vessels.
As our customer base grew, new opportunities emerged which allowed us to adapt our ‘know how” and diversify into other logistical sectors. In addition to our traditional maritime services, our portfolio of services now also includes: air cargo services, cargo inspections, NVOCC operations, third party container management and other logistics services.
The constantly changing Guatemalan market and its specific regulations pose a challenge to any logistics company interested in doing business in this territory. DANMAR has set out to provide a comprehensive solution to this challenge by bringing together proven expertise. This local knowledge combined with modern technologies and the ability to adapt to our customers needs enables us to provide a cost-effective and efficient solution for our principals.
- Hapag-Lloyd targets profitability as volume slips
- Loss-making Yang Ming expects boost from expanded alliance
- MPV/HL charter rates stuck in sideways mode
- Evergreen clings to profitability in third quarter
- Asia-North Europe carriers hold on to spot rate gains
- IMO 2020 to disrupt ocean freight invoicing
Air Cargo News
- No sign of recovery for slumping air cargo market
- Top global transportation providers prospered in tumultuous 2018
- DHL looks to capitalize on growing El Paso market
- US-China trade war drags air cargo down
- Air cargo rates fall to four-year low
- Soaring Shanghai-Europe air freight prices buck downward trend