DANMAR S.A. was established in 1985 in Guatemala City as a family owned steamship agency providing full agency and husbandry services for liner and tramp vessels.
As our customer base grew, new opportunities emerged which allowed us to adapt our ‘know how” and diversify into other logistical sectors. In addition to our traditional maritime services, our portfolio of services now also includes: air cargo services, cargo inspections, NVOCC operations, third party container management and other logistics services.
The constantly changing Guatemalan market and its specific regulations pose a challenge to any logistics company interested in doing business in this territory. DANMAR has set out to provide a comprehensive solution to this challenge by bringing together proven expertise. This local knowledge combined with modern technologies and the ability to adapt to our customers needs enables us to provide a cost-effective and efficient solution for our principals.
- HMM warns of uncertain second half after H1 rebound
- Volume rebound on Asia-Europe raises peak season hopes
- JOC Uncharted: Trans-Atlantic sees huge first-half drop in US auto imports
- Terminal technology helps Crowley adapt to need for speed
- Maersk adds homegrown TMS to integrated offering
- North America container imports from Europe slow as capacity tightens
Air Cargo News
- Forwarders losing leverage as airlines adjust space agreements
- FedEx Express increases temporary surcharge on trans-Pac air cargo
- Slow, but steady, liftoff for air cargo e-bookings
- Belly cargo space won't return to pre-pademic level until 2024: IATA
- Capacity-constrained air cargo raises red flag for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Asia air cargo exports show signs of recovery