DANMAR S.A. was established in 1985 in Guatemala City as a family owned steamship agency providing full agency and husbandry services for liner and tramp vessels.
As our customer base grew, new opportunities emerged which allowed us to adapt our ‘know how” and diversify into other logistical sectors. In addition to our traditional maritime services, our portfolio of services now also includes: air cargo services, cargo inspections, NVOCC operations, third party container management and other logistics services.
The constantly changing Guatemalan market and its specific regulations pose a challenge to any logistics company interested in doing business in this territory. DANMAR has set out to provide a comprehensive solution to this challenge by bringing together proven expertise. This local knowledge combined with modern technologies and the ability to adapt to our customers needs enables us to provide a cost-effective and efficient solution for our principals.
- TPM20 Preview: What to Expect
- TPM20 Preview: Afternoon Sessions
- Maersk evolution on track despite slowing non-ocean growth: Skou
- Coronavirus-hit China volumes may not recover until Q2: Maersk
- One in five transshipped containers rolled: report
- Container capacity cuts can't stop coronavirus-fueled spot rate dive
Air Cargo News
- Lufthansa speeds booking connectivity with digital forwarder API
- Air freight charter rates soaring on coronavirus aid demand
- Air cargo recovery in doubt after coronavirus crisis: IATA
- Air cargo carriers slash China flights as coronavirus measures widen
- Freighter slot restrictions drag down Schiphol’s annual volume
- European airports: Time to reform outdated airline slot system